Friday, January 16, 2009

The cog army evolution!

My watch parts finally arrived and my plan for building robots is coming to fruition! I love how the watch bits lie on a surface, it always looks like a work of art.
Here are the first two robots with the new parts. I learned so much in the process! and there is still so much more to learn. Although I can acknowledge many challenges in the making of them, I don't have all the answers yet, just some ideas of how I will tackle them.
Captain Cog is the one on the left, he was my first, and more successful than Grease Monkey on the right, who lost a bit of his cog in a somewhat frightening display of sparks and spats.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my - they are fabulous too. I love Captain Cog.

The question is 'did you enjoy the display'? ;o)

Coloraddiction said...

Hi Georgie!
I nominated your blog for the Kreativ Award!

http://coloraddictionblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-award.html