Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wild

I made Wild Woman as a gift for my sister for Christmas, she has a very strong medusa vibe (the wild woman, not my sister). I am looking forward to making another one, she has such a strong character.

In the kiln right now are some robots that I made, I know they didn't turn out the way that I wanted, but I am hoping that when I take them out of the kiln, they will still have lots of potential. Over the last few days I have been waiting for torch time so that I could use the watch parts I bought recently as components in the robot. There were definate problems 8-) but the extent of them will be found out tomorrow.

3 comments:

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

She is absolutely excellent Georgie!!!
I'll bet your sister was rapt!

Damian said...

Grreat read thanks